- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Seersucker Cotton
Comfy, all-in-one style that you can easily pop on when it's time to play! It's made with summery seersucker organic fabric that will feel lovely and soft against your little one's skin on hot summer days, or you can add a t-shirt underneath when it's cooler. Comes with a little frill detail on the shoulder and bright rainbow stripes!
- Buttons on back and nickel free poppers on legs for fuss-free dressing & nappy changes
- Sleeveless with frill detail around arm openings
- Made from double cloth fabric which helps to keep them cool when it's warm
- Save time getting them dressed on busy days with an all-in-one outfit
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Sized to fit reusable nappies - this style might is a bit longer and wider around the bottom to allow cloth-covered bums to be nice and comfy
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing