We’re growing! Want to join us? We're looking for a...
Retail Customer Service Advisor
Are you a friendly, helpful and positive person who wants to give people an excellent customer experience? If so, this could be the job for you!
What you’ll do day to day:
- Use our order processing system to monitor orders and liaise with the support team at our warehouse to ensure orders are dispatched quickly and correctly
- Reply to email enquiries, Facebook messages and reviews
- Provide our customers with clear and accurate information
- Resolve any customer issues including processing returns and contacting couriers to check the status of deliveries
- Answer phone calls from customers in a warm and friendly way
- Work closely with our Wholesale Customer Service Advisor
- Communicate relevant customer feedback to the rest of the team
What we’re looking for (experience and skills required):
- Someone who will go above and beyond to help customers have a positive experience when they order from Little Green Radicals
- Friendly manner, adaptable and a good communicator
- Good level of verbal and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or G-Suite, in particular with an understanding of Excel or Google Sheets, and the ability to process orders using a computer
- Very organised, with a structured approach to completing tasks
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Interest in our brand ethics and ability to engage with our products
- You'll be part of the Operations Team, which is overseen by the Operations Manager
How to apply:
- Please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Deadline 30 May.
- Due to COVID-19 we will conduct the first interviews via video call. The team is currently working from home so to start with, this will be a home based position. It is usually a full time office based job (based in Brixton). Our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30. We pride ourselves on being a flexible employer, so if you are interested in working different or reduced hours please let us know and we will try our utmost to accommodate your needs.
- We have an equal opportunities policy and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including disabled applicants.
- We require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK.
Little Green Radicals is a small, fast growing business. We make clothes for free-range little people with lively minds and busy bodies. Our colourful, playful prints and timeless, unisex styles are made to last, so our clothes stand the test of time and can be passed down again and again. We only use the best quality organic and Fairtrade cotton that’s better for children, better for the planet and better for the farmers.
Job Type: Full-time. Job share will be considered so please contact us if you are looking for a part-time or flexible hours.
Salary: £21,000.00 / year