- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Twill Cotton
Made for play! These dungaree shorts use a robust organic twill cotton fabric so they're ready for rough and tumble play! They come with a little embroidery detail on the front pocket. Layer with a soft, organic top on cooler days.
- Nickel-free poppers on legs & sides for fuss-free dressing & nappy changes
- Adjustable Popper Straps to fit as they grow
- Sized to fit both conventional & cloth nappies alike
- Front pocket and deep side pockets for hiding tiny treasures.
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Plain colour, unisex style for everyday wear
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing