- Delivery & Returns
100% Organic & Fairtrade Double & Interlock Cloth
Give the gift of a magical night's sleep! This sleep well gift set includes a 1 tog sleeping bag made from two layers of organic woven fabric to help keep little ones at just the right temperature whilst they sleep in warmer weather, plus a beautiful plastic-free sun soft toy for them to cuddle.
Gift Set Products:
- 1 tog sleeping bag.
- Plastic-free apple soft toy made from 100% organic cotton leftover fabric that would otherwise have gone to waste.
- 1 tog weight for use in room temperatures of 18-24°C
- Simple zip opening & closing for easy night time nappy change
- Zip slider closes at the bottom, to prevent your little one with playing with it
- Snap popper under armholes on size 0-6m, to keep baby secure
- Give them a great night's sleep; sleeping bags stay nicely in place, so little one's won't kick off their blankets & get cold
- Button fastening at top to secure zip & protect delicate chin
- Spacious size so there's plenty of room for your baby to move their legs comfortably
- Wide arm openings for free movement
What should my baby wear under their sleeping bag?
- 18 - 20°C: 2 layers = short-sleeved baby body AND long-sleeve top
- 20 - 22°C: 1 layer = long-sleeved baby body
- 22 - 24°C: 1 layer = short-sleeved baby body
Which size sleeping bag should I choose?
- 50-68cm, minimum 4kg, approximate age 0-6 months
- 68-86cm, approximate age 6-18 months
- 86-98cm, approximate age 18-36 months
Stay safe. This sleeping bag has been tested using the BS EN16781:2018 safety requirements for children's sleeping bags for use in cots.
Do not use if the child's head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use. Ensure the neck and arm openings are securely fastened. Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot. Do not use in combination with cot duvet or blankets. Take into account the room temperature and the child's sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE This information is for guidance only.
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.