- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Made from beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton, this babygrow won't irritate your babies skin, so they can wear it all through the day and night. We've used long-lasting interlock cotton that can be washed again and again, and still, look like new. Our babygrows come with feet to keep little toes nice and toasty and have poppers down the front for easy nappy changes and dressing. Pair with our Quince Flowers baby hat or blanket for a lovely welcome to the world or a baby shower gift for new babies.
- Nickel-free poppers down the front and along legs for easy dressing and changing
- Footed and long sleeved to keep little ones warm
- Extra room so it will fit both cloth and conventional nappies
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on even the most delicate baby skin
- Soft blue fabric, with a fun seagull print
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height- Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing