100% natural ingredients, 99.5% organic
Soothing organic sleep balm to calm you or you little one before bed and help prepare for a relaxing nights sleep. It is also has a gentle moisturising effect on dry skin.
Our skincare range has been specially created for Little Green Radicals and is hand made in small batches using 100% natural ingredients by artisan producers in Dorset, England. Every ingredient we use, and we use as few as possible, is natural so you'll know exactly what's going on your baby's delicate skin. See our ingredients section for more details.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances, mineral oils or parabens
- Soil Association organic certified
- 100% natural ingredients, 99.5% organic
- Handmade in the UK
- Suitable for vegetarians
- None of our products have been tested on animals
- No preservatives are used so we recommend using it within 9 months of opening
- Balm can be removed with warm water if needed
- Store at ambient room temperature, away from direct sunlight
- Plastic free packaging
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Apply a pea-sized amount, or less, to the temples, neck or inside the wrists to calm and relax.
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Olea Europaea (fruit) oil*
- Cera alba wax (beeswax)*
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Calariana officinalis (valerian) root oil*
- *Organically grown ingredient
- **Natural component of essential oils
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
- Balm can be removed with warm water if needed.