- Delivery & Returns
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa
Our snuggly Snowsuits are made using a beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa lining on one side with a patterned, durable poplin layer on the outside. An outerwear piece that can be worn over clothes as a Pramsuit or as an all-in-one for toddlers on the move. Due to popular demand, we've now added an extra size so our Snowsuits are now available up to 4y!
- Beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa lining to keep them snug without overheating
- Woven, hardwearing and durable outer layer so they'll stay cosy on cold or drizzly days
- LGR branded button fastenings
- Fold-over cuffs on the arms and legs to keep hands and feet warm
- Made from the best quality 100% organic Fairtrade cotton
- Machine washable
Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snuggly sherpa as much as we do.