- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
This dress is easy peasy to put on and so comfy, your little one will want to wear it every day! It's made using long-lasting organic interlock cotton, which is lovely and thick and very soft to touch. It sits just above the knee and has a wide skirt to give lots of room for movement as they play, and a fitted top with short sleeves to protect from the sun. This is a lovely comfy style for babies, so we've included some nappy cover pants for hot days when they're learning to crawl or walk. Wear with our leggings on cooler days.
- Sizes 0-24m come with a pair of nappy cover pants
- Short sleeves to protect shoulders from the sun
- Nickel-free poppers on the back for fuss-free dressing
- Soft, long-lasting organic interlock cotton
- Striped top section with cream Quince Flowers skirt
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing