- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Rib Cotton
Beautifully soft and amazingly comfy to wear, these striped rib tees are designed to last. They're made using 100% organic cotton rib, so there's no elastane which means that unlike most rib fabric, they can easily be recycled when they reach the end of their life.
- Lovely layering piece for cooler days
- Front buttons for easy dressing
- Made from premium organic cotton which doesn't contain any of the nasty chemicals found in conventional cotton, making it kind and gentle on even the most delicate skin
- Our Essentials will come up like new wash after wash - this durable cotton won't loose its shape or colour
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing