- How to Use
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% natural ingredients
This moisturising balm is an amazing all rounder with so many uses! It's a power packed natural barrier that calms chapped lips, cheeks and hands, and soothes dry and irritated skin (especially eczema). The balm contains shea butter, vitamin E and arnica which are wonderfully soothing on sensitive skin. It can also be used on minor scrapes and burns to help with the healing process or as a gentle make-up remover.
Our skincare range has been specially created for Little Green Radicals and is hand made in small batches using 100% natural ingredients by artisan producers in Dorset, England. Every ingredient we use, and we use as few as possible, is natural so you'll know exactly what's going on your baby's delicate skin. See our ingredients section for more details.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances, mineral oils or parabens
- 100% natural ingredients
- Organic certified by the Soil Association
- Handmade in the UK
- Suitable for vegetarians
- None of our products have been tested on animals
- No preservatives are used so we recommend using it within 9 months of opening
- Balm can be removed with warm water if needed
- Store at ambient room temperature, away from direct sunlight
- Plastic free packaging
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Apply a pea sized amount, or less, to any patch of dry skin to protect and moisturise.
- Repeat as often as you'd like.
- Suitable from 3 months.
- Balm can be removed with warm water if needed.
- helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- Cera alba wax (beeswax)
- Butyrospermum parkii (fruit) butter
- Olea europeaea (fruit) oil
- arnica officinalis extract
- Zea mayso
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Find out more about the benefits of our ingredients!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. My child has eczema - is your natural skincare suitable?
A. Our nappy balm and petroleum-free jelly contain natural shea butter, vitamin E and arnica that help to calm and soothe eczema-prone skin. Find out more about how our natural skincare is made and what ingredients we use.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing