- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin Cotton
This roomy, shopper style bag fits all the essential bits and pieces you'll need on your day to day adventures. It comes with sturdy herringbone straps that can be carried or comfortably worn over your shoulder, and can easily be folded up and packed/unpacked as needed
- handy for when you're shopping or overflowing with stuff!
- Roomy size, 38cm x 25cm
- Handle opening - 35cm
- Woven organic cotton poplin fabric which is durable and long lasting
- Herringbone handles that can be carried or worn over the shoulder
- Little Green Radicals logo on the front
- Can be folded up and packed away, without taking up a lot of space, when not in use
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing