- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
An essential for any baby, body tops need to be robust and hardwearing to stay looking lovely day after day. We've used strong, soft interlock cotton that won't lose its shape or colour, and will come up like new wash after wash. These bodies have been made using 100% GOTS organic cotton that's gentle on even the most delicate skin. Each top has an envelope neck opening that can be rolled down, plus nickel-free poppers at the leg opening, to help make nappy changing stress-free! Pair with our dungarees or rompers for a baby shower or new parent gift.
- 2 pack set -one with a delicate Little Woodpecker print & the other with pale blue & cream stripes
- Long-lasting, washes extremely well
- Envelope neck which can be removed over the head or rolled down to help with nappy changes
- Nickel-free poppers at leg openings
- Made from 100% Organic & Fairtrade cotton which is free from chemicals so it's gentle on brand new skin
- Sized to fit both conventional and cloth nappies alike
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height- Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing