- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Corduroy Cotton and Interlock Lining
Little ones will be ready for adventure in these comfy dungarees, made from velvety soft organic cord that's also very hardwearing, perfect for rough and tumble play.
- Durable fabric for on-the-go babies and toddlers
- Super soft velvety cord for extra comfort
- Adjustable straps with large brass snap to give room for growth
- Poppers on the legs for easy dressing
- Front pocket for hiding tiny treasures that comes with a delicate embroidery
- Top section lined with Woodland Adventure interlock fabric
- Sized to fit both cloth and conventional nappies up to 3 years
- Machine washable
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing