- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Double Cloth Cotton
We love how versatile this pinafore it! Wear on its own for hot summer days, or pair with a top or jumper and leggings for a warmer outfit. You can adjust the dress using buttons on the straps and waist as your little one grows, and it comes with three pockets so they can hide tiny treasures they find on their adventures.
- Adjustable waist & straps for a great fit & to give room for growth
- Buttons on the shoulder straps for easy dressing
- Open chest pocket & two side pockets
- Wide, gathered skirt to give lots of room for movement as they play
- Durable, long-lasting woven cotton with a double cloth lining in the top section
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton which is soft, comfy, breathable & gentle on your child's skin
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing