- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Watch seagulls soaring through the blue summer sky on a day at the beach. These super comfy all-in-one dungarees for babies and on-the-go toddlers are made from thick interlock organic cotton, perfect for active playtimes. They can be worn on their own when it's hot (the soft cotton will feel lovely on their skin) or mix and match with one of our tops to make a cosy outfit for cooler days.
- Adjust the size as they grow using the two shoulder strap buttons
- Nickel-free poppers on legs for easy dressing & nappy changes
- Sized to fit reusable nappies -this style might seem like it has slightly short legs, but it's just because the body section is a bit longer and wider around the bottom to allow cloth-covered bums to be nice and comfy
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Unisex blue summer seagul print that both boys and girls will love
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing