- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth Cotton
Our Day After Day Collection is made to stand the test of time from long-lasting, beautifully soft fabric that will come up like new wash after wash. We've used classic designs that can be worn again and again, and then passed along from one child to another. These full-length dungarees are the perfect style for little explorers ready for adventure! Mix and match with our organic cotton tops.
- Front pocket detail to hide tiny treasures
- Contrast Colour Buttons on strap and sides for fuss free dressing
- Full leg length to protect knees as they crawl & play
- Nickel-free poppers on the legs for easy nappy changes
- Sized to fit reusable nappies -this style is a bit longer & wider around the bottom to allow cloth-covered bums to be nice & comfy
- Made from 100% Organic & Fairtrade cotton which is free from chemicals meaning it is great and safe against childrens skin compared to non-organic cotton
- Unisex style designed for boys & girls
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing