- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Super soft joggers designed for wriggly babies and on-the-go toddlers who want to be extra comfy as they learn to crawl and walk. They come with an elasticated waist and have a bit of extra room to fit cloth nappies, so nappy changes and potty training will be that little bit easier. We've used a plain, one colour fabric in long-lasting organic cotton so they can be worn and washed day after day and still keep their shape. For an organic cotton outfit, pair with one of our colourful baby or toddler tops.
- Elasticated waistband for a great fit with room for growth
- Cuffs that sit above the ankle to they don't get in the way of play time
- Made from interlock cotton which long-lasting style, so it can be passed from one child to another
- Lots of room for babies or on-the-go toddlers & kids perfect for when they grow
- Smaller sizes made to fit cloth & conventional nappies
- Unisex design for boys & girls
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing