- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Seersucker Cotton
A lovely, traditional style that's really comfy to wear. This dress is made from light, soft, summery seersucker cotton to keep them cool while they play. It has delicate smocking on the front and short sleeves to protect little shoulders on their summer adventures.
- Short sleeves to protect shoulders fromm sun
- Button opening at the back for fuss-free dressing
- Sized to fit both conventional & cloth nappies alike
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Plain colour, unisex style for everyday wear
- Length: Knee
- Machine Washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing