- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Meet our brand new apple joggers! This fantastic quality, amazingly soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton joggers come with a colourful apple applique on each knee. These patches don't just look brilliant, they also give extra durability for when your little one is crawling, climbing or exploring. We've included an elasticated waistband and cuffs for a great fit, and they've been designed to give free and easy movement as your child grows and plays. Take a look at our terrific tees for a comfy playtime outfit.
- Contrast colour apple knee patches to protect knees during play
- Elasticated waist & cuffs for a great fit & to give room for growth
- Long-lasting organic cotton that will come up like new wash after wash
- Sized to fit both cloth & conventional nappies up to 3y so there's lots of wiggle room for babies and on-the-go toddlers
- Made from 100% Organic & Fairtrade cotton which is free from chemicals meaning it is great and safe against children’s skin compared to non-organic cotton
- Unisex design for boys & girls with rainbow stripes
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing