- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Super duper star joggers made from a fantastic quality, amazingly soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Little ones will love the colourful star patches on each knee, which also protect from wear and tear so these joggers will last even longer. We've included an elasticated waistband and drawstring for a great fit and they've been designed to give free and easy movement as your child grows, explores and plays. Pair with our new zip-up star hoodies to make a starry set!
- Turquoise with contrast colour star knee patches to protect knees
- Drawstring ties to adjust fit
- An elasticated waist to give room for growth
- Two deep front pockets so they can hide their tiny treasures
- Made from interlock cotton which is long-lasting and will come up like new wash after wash
- Sizes 0-3y are sized to fit both cloth & conventional nappies so there's lots of wiggle room for babies and on-the-go toddlers
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Unisex design for boys & girls
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing