- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth & Poplin Cotton
This soft, comfy jacket is a lovely layer for spring or summer. It reversible, deep green Join Our Jamboree print on one side in poplin fabric, dark storm blue double cloth fabric on the reverse - which means it can be worn with multiple outfits. It's an ideal design for special occasions or can be worn day in, day out.
- Reversible, so two styles in one, making it easy to mix and match with other clothes
- Layering jacket made from soft, organic double cloth fabric
- Contrast colour piping on one side
- Nickel free poppers on the front so it can be worn open or closed, depending on the temperature
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing