- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa
New for Autumn and Winter, we have added a cosy scarf to our ever-expanding Sherpa Collection. This style has sherpa on one side with a printed poplin fabric on the reverse. Pair with our Hat, Mitts or Snowsuit for a lovely gift set.
- Cosy organic sherpa fabric on one side with printed poplin on the reverse
- 120cm x 13cm
- Machine washable
Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snuggly sherpa as much as we do.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing