- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
No poppers, no buttons, no zips... no fuss. Just pop this dress on over their head and they're ready to go! This is a really easy to wear summer dress, with an elasticated gathered top, frill capped sleeves and a wide skirt with lots of room for movement as they play. It's made from beautifully soft, fantastic quality organic cotton that will keep them comfy all day.
Extra Details- Two little front pockets to hide toys & treasures
- Knee-length with lots of room for movement
- Capped sleeves with frill detail
- Gathered & elasticated front for a comfy fit
- Made from interlock cotton which is long-lasting and will come up like new wash after wash
- Made from 100% Organic & Fairtrade cotton which is free from chemicals meaning it is great and safe against childrens skin compared to non-organic cotton
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing