- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Rib Cotton
Made from 100% organic cotton rib, these baby bodies have just the right stretch for little ones to wriggle around in. They're made using 100% organic cotton rib, so there's no elastane which means that unlike most rib fabric they can easily be recycled when they reach the end of their life. Can be worn on its own or as a cosy layer in the colder months. Three buttons at the neck opening and nickel free poppers at leg opening for easy dressing and changing
- Made from premium organic cotton which doesn't contain any of the nasty chemicals found in conventional cotton, making it kind and gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Comes up like new wash after wash
- Sized to fit cloth and conventional nappies alike
- Machine washable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height- Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing