100% Recycled Polyester
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our red Mountain Bears recycled raincoat is made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! We've designed our raincoats to have a waterppoof rating of 20,000mm which means it's waterproof under very high pressure making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow. They also have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, so they'll stay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer -made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Lining -made from 100% organic & Fairtrade cotton
- 100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (20,000mm), perfect for heavy rain
- Made using fully taped seams and comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves will sit comfortably above the hand and keep water out
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.