100% natural ingredients
This is a wonderfully soothing balm which nourishes skin and protects against the causes of nappy rash. But it's not just for babies bottoms! The Shea Butter is fantastic for calming cracked skin that's dry or sore from repeated washing, and the gentle essential oils can help to calm eczema and irritated skin.
Our skincare range has been specially created for Little Green Radicals and is hand made in small batches using 100% natural ingredients by artisan producers in Dorset, England. Every ingredient we use, and we use as few as possible, is natural so you'll know exactly what's going on your baby's delicate skin. See our ingredients section for more details.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances, mineral oils or parabens
- Handmade in the UK
- Suitable for vegetarians
- None of our products have been tested on animals
- No preservatives are used so we recommend using it within 9 months of opening
- Store at ambient room temperature, away from direct sunlight
- Plastic free packaging
Awards & Certification:
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
- Apply a pea sized amount, or less, to freshly washed dry skin.
- Re apply as often as necessary and on each nappy change.
- Balm can be removed with warm water if needed.
- Suitable from 3 months.
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (fruit) butter
- Cetyl alcohol
- Olea europeaea (fruit) oil
- Cera alba wax (beeswax)
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil
- Calendula officinalis extract
- Zea mays
- Tocopherol, geraniol**
- Natural component of essential oils**
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Find out more about the benefits of our ingredients!