This is a wonderfully soothing balm which nourishes skin and protects against the causes of nappy rash. But it's not just for babies bottoms! The Shea Butter is fantastic for calming cracked skin that's dry or sore from repeated washing, and the gentle essential oils can help to calm eczema and irritated skin.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances, mineral oils or parabens
- Handmade in the UK
- Suitable for vegetarians
- None of our products have been tested on animals
- No preservatives are used so we recommend using it within 9 months of opening
- Store at ambient room temperature, away from direct sunlight
- Plastic free packaging
Our skincare range has been specially created for Little Green Radicals and is hand made in small batches using 100% natural ingredients by artisan producers in Dorset, England. All the ingredients are listed below, so you'll know exactly what's going on your baby's delicate skin.
- Apply a pea sized amount, or less, to freshly washed dry skin.
- Re apply as often as necessary and on each nappy change.
- Balm can be removed with warm water if needed.
- Suitable from 3 months.
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (fruit) butter
- Cetyl alcohol
- Olea europeaea (fruit) oil
- Cera alba wax (beeswax)
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil
- Calendula officinalis extract
- Zea mays
- Tocopherol, geraniol**
- Natural component of essential oils**
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.