- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Recycled Polyester with 100% Organic & Fairtrade Cotton Lining
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our recycled raincoat's are made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! They have a waterproof rating of 20,000mm which means this coat will stay watertight even under very high pressure, making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow. Our raincoats also have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, so little ones will stay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer
- Made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Made from 100% organic and Fairtrade cotton
100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (20,000mm) to stay dry even in heavy rain
- Made with fully taped seams and comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves that sit comfortably above the hand to keep water out
- Nickel free poppers down the front and at hood opening
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.