- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Little adventurers will love this reversible zip-up jacket! Two different styles in one, this is a great lightweight jacket for when they need an extra layer on spring days or summer nights around the campfire.
- Reversible - pale blue Little Woodpecker print on one side & classic stripes on the other
- Metal zip with herringbone pull to make it easy to put on and take off
- Use as a cosy layer under a coat, or on its own as a light jacket for breezy beach days
- Made from Interlock Cotton which is long-lasting & soft
- Pockets on each side for keeping their toys & hidden treasures
- Unisex print for boys and girls
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing