100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth Cotton
This tote-ally brilliant bag is big enough to fit all your essentials, or it can be rolled up and used when you need it as a plastic-free shopping bag. We make these organic and Fairtrade cotton bags from leftover fabrics to minimise wastage.
- Bag size - 36cm x 42cm , perfect for craft items, fruit and vegetables and so much more
- Handle opening -25cm so bags can be carried or worn over the shoulder
- Can be folded up and packed away, without taking up a lot of space, when not in use
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing