No products in the basket.
We’re growing! Want to join us?
Digital Marketing Manager
Little Green Radicals is a small, fast growing business so you’ll be working as part of our dynamic and tight-knit team.
We’re looking for a positive, enthusiastic and flexible team player who will support Little Green Radicals growing e-commerce success and help implement our digital marketing strategy.
You’ll report to the Marketing Director and work closely with our Director of Design and Brand.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our social media accounts (focussing on Facebook and Instagram), creating and posting content and interacting with followers.
- Help to write copy for posts, website and marketing material.
- Create and sending out newsletters.
- Run reports to monitor performance of online activity.
- Improve the look and feel of our retail and wholesale websites and be responsible for keeping our presentation and offer fresh.
- Identitfy and collaborate with online influencers.
- Assist with SEO and online advertising.
- Work on ways to increase our email database.
What we’re looking for:
- The job requires some experience but you will also be supported to learn and develop in the role.
- What’s important is that you are someone with a can-do attitude who is self-motivated, driven and excited about telling the world about Little Green Radicals using a variety of online platforms.
- You will have an interest in social media and digital marketing, have a good eye and understand our brand image and be able to replicate our tone of voice in all online communication.
Desirable experience includes some of the following:
- Working on social media campaigns and content creation
- Blogger and PR outreach
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator/InDesign
- Mailchimp or other newsletter managers
- Creating reports from online platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google Analytics)
Referral-letters, internships, volunteer work and school/university projects are all relevant so please make sure you cover your experience in your application so we can see why you’re the right candidate for us!
How to apply:
- Salary £18-£25k depending on experience.
- Please send your CV asap as we are interviewing as we go and have already received some applications.
- This is a full time position based in our Brixton office.
- Our normal hours of work are 9.30 to 5.30. We pride ourselves on being a flexible employer so if you are interested in working different or reduced hours please let us know and we will try our utmost to accommodate your needs.
- We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including disabled applicants.
- We require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK.